Saturday 25 May 2013

Satoshi Dáte world in Toiroya(Adumino) / 十色屋にて(安曇野)Satoshi Dáte World in English/日本語 20130525























Yesterday, I visited a gallery “Toiroya” where my works and other artists’ works are presented. Please come and visit, the show will end on 28th of May.


Place is called Adumino, I felt that it might be the best place to build up Satoshi Dáte World. I felt more mysterious and spiritual atmosphere there than the last time visit.
At Hodaka station, there should’ve be a lady called Kinuyo. Kinuyo was told by Toiroya

“You will find Satoshi when you go to the station” without any description of how I look.

When I got off the station with bunch of school trip students. I passed a woman with similar atmosphere as mine standing next to the station. After I had passed her, I realised that was her as our eyes glanced each other.

The woman said, “I thought I had to find you, but we found easily.” With her charming smile. She took me to the car and we went to Toiroya.
My works were presented beautifully at Toiroya, Kinuyo was one of an artist at the exhibition. Her creation… is beautiful wooden clocks! I even want to order some!



Video>

Kinuyo was making a children toys, but when I saw all the children treated badly her products, she felt..

“Don’t touch my works, KIDS!!!!”

…So she quit making, then she started making clocks…


When we were waiting for visitors, sweet elder lady came to the space. Her name is Taka, she seems to be very famous around here.

Kinuyo told me I was very lucky to see her. At the same time there was a young lady, she came to see the show as she was following my tweets, very bizarre as I never mentioned anyone about visit of Toiroya that day.
Taka took us in her car and brought to the Soba restaurant.
We went to Saotome, (Local’s recommendation, so soba tasted very good!)





Taka talked a lot and her words were so inspiring. Her way of talking is so young and very energetic.
She told me that 70% of population here are from outside of Adumino. And they’re bringing fresh energy to make here better.
We went down the road with Taka.
Video>

I thought Adumino was still Japan(as I was looking for somewhere European in Japan)last time, but this time, I felt all the trees, mountains, forest, look European.
Adumino might be the only one special mysterious place in Japan.

After that I went to the café called Syokanshu, made me feel that I went back to the past, beautiful European atmosphere café. http://www.shokansyuu.com/ 




Then at Matsumoto, I had a quick dinner before I go at Bar Yobanashi.

There are more of pretty café and galleries in Adumino, so you could visit by 28th? And there are big Craft fair near Matsumoto Station.




昨日十色屋さんというギャラリーでぼくの作品と素敵な作家さんとの展示会を見てきました。28日までやっているので是非いらして下さい。

場所は安曇野、Satoshi Dáte ワールドを築くには最高の場所かもしれないと思ったほどの不思議な空間。去年訪れたときよりもなにか神秘的な雰囲気を感じました。

穂高駅には僕を迎えに来るキヌヨさんたるひとが待っているようだ。修学旅行生の大勢と駅を降りると同人種の雰囲気をただよわせる素敵な女性が立っている、一旦通り過ぎるが二人共目が合いお互いが探していた人と気付く。
「十色屋さんには駅に行けば伊達さんがいるからといわれて来ました。どうやって探そうかと思いましたけどわかりましたね。」とにこやかに話す。小さな車に乗せてもらい。十色屋さんへ。

十色屋さんは素敵な空間で僕の作品が飾られている。キヌヨさんも今回展示するアーティストの一人だった。とても素敵なぼくもオーダーしたくなる、木で作った時計を飾っていた。

ビデオ>

キヌヨさんは昔はこどもの玩具を作っていたようだが、こころを込めて創ったものを子供に手荒く扱われるのを見て… 

「さわるなよお前!!」

…となってしまい。時計作りに転回…

お店番を暫くしていると素敵な高齢の女性が現れる。たかさんといって、安曇野では有名な方のようだ。
キヌヨさんいわくぼくが彼女に会われるのは運が良いそうだ。一緒に現れた若い女性は僕のツイートをみて来られたようだ、僕がその日に十色屋に行くことは誰にも伝えていなかったので不思議な偶然が重なる。たかさんは僕らを車に乗せ、お蕎麦屋さんに連れて行ってくれた。

早乙女というお蕎麦屋さんに行く。(多くの地元の人の推薦なのでとてもおいしかったです)

たかさんの話をとても興味がある話ばかりだった。言葉遣いも非常に若々しく、とてもエネルギッシュだった。70%の人が安曇野の外から移り住んだ人で最近は街ができていて、どんどん新しいパワーを入れて面白い事をしていると言っていた。
皆でたかさんと一緒に散歩をする。

ビデオ>

歩いていると思ったが、前に来たときは日本的だと思っていた山や森もなにか西洋の雰囲気を漂う様な気がしてきた。
もしかしたらここは日本にある唯一の不思議空間なのかもしれないと思う。


その後cafe書翰集(しょかんしゅう)という過去にタイムスリップさせられる素敵な西洋風のカフェに行きました。
そして松本でバルヨバナシというBarで急ぎの夜ご飯を。


もっと沢山の素敵なカフェや美術館も沢山ある安曇野に足を運んでみては如何でしょうか? 期間中には松本クラフトフェアも松本駅で開催しています。http://matsumoto-crafts-month.com/ 





No comments:

Post a Comment