Friday 30 December 2011

Shipping Back 05/日本帰航 05 2011/11/22-2011/11/24 in English/Japanese




2011-11-22
Went to Tottori 20century Nashi pavilion

1174.sanin.jp/

Met the journalist from Tokai Newspaper.

Meeting at the office room in the department of coup la café

couplacafe.com

(At the moment Satoshi Date produces food products and food markets in Kurayoshi city through this café) for about 3-4hours. We have a plan to make new dressing products, so we have ordered many different existing dressing in Japan for tasting. Went to the café restaurant Ageha which run by Yoshimi Tanikawa


In Kurayoshi.  Met owner of café I went ( I mentioned before) and other shops in Akagawara , Shirakabe Area. We have talked about possibility in there, we agree to work together in near future. They asked me to play my music there, and the owner really liked : )

satoshidate.bandcamp.com

2011・11・23
The place where I have stayed, Misasa Onsen(hot spring) has been used for a location of a film.
Koitanibashi acted by Takako Uehara

www.koitani.co.jp

news.walkerplus.com/2011/0616/13/

maybe that day, I walked around the area, saw Ohashi ryokan >

www.o-hashi.net

It reminds me “Yuya” of Spirited Away.
For waiting Y.A. I was doing “Ashiyu (legs in the hot water) Good for health!! >

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashiyu

Cute Twin little girls were doing ashiyu next to me, and later, I saw another Chinese twin came to the same ashiyu… I met 4 twin in this 2 days. Y.A ‘s daughters are twin and his wife is also. There are full of twins in Misasa and Kurayoshi here.
Brainstorming and discussing about new products with Y.A. made 10 new names of products.
In the evening I and Y.A family went to Doodoo Syokudo(restaurant)

http://dodoshoku.exblog.jp

ate hot pot (Nabe) Meat was tasty. Had to do speech and got an attention from the people. Met a guy who knows interior designer in London. At that night, styed at Kominika

http://ameblo.jp/comminica/

2011-11-24
Being late to go to Naoshima. Went to Nageire dou

Maps

Then I passed Hakuto Kaigan >

 image

Many memories just were passing all at once. I used to come to this beach many times, when I was child. To see my grand pa. And I was so sad not to go there when it was cold or rain. My dad always ask the guy in the car park. “How much will it be?” with his Tottori accent. And he negotiate to give us a discount. It was quite curious for me to see my dad completely as a different person. Tunnels scared be when I was child. And that tunnel… I always wonder what is there when I pass the tunnel. We’ve passed the tunnel from the otherside from the seaside. I went to Tottori Sakyu(dune). The sightseeing place was not crowded at all.
Went to Uno to Naoshima
Stayed at Pao, Tsutsuji sou.tsutsujiso
Strange man approached to us. “Do you want me to take you to the centre? I am quite free” Got a business card from him, on the back of card. It is written “deep water tools,,, deep water equipement…” I didn’t know what his job…
We went to the public bath. It was not onsen(hot spring). With Y.A. Drunk near the public bath. Took only cab in the island from only convenient store in the island. Inside pao was quite hot with heater.

11月22日
鳥取二十世紀梨記念館

1174.sanin.jp/

に行く。東海新聞の記者と会う。
クラカフェwww.couplacafe.com(現在倉吉市のNPOの活動としてこのカフェでSatoshiDateがいろいろなパッケージデザインやフードマーケットのプロデュースを担当)のデパートの事務室で3-4時間ほど会議。次のドレッシングの新商品開発のため、全国のドレッシングを試食する。
谷川良美さんが経営する>
(有限会社BLカンパニー 美容2店舗 カフェレストラン1店舗) ageHa
に行く。赤瓦、白壁の周辺のお店のオーナー、前に行ったカフェのオーナーでもある方とも会う。仕事を一緒にすることで話が弾む。
ぼくの音楽をかけてほしいと頼まれ、流してもらう。

satoshidate.bandcamp.com

オーナーさんに音楽を気に入ってもらう。:)

2011・11・23
三朝温泉は最近映画のロケ地でつかわれる。上原多香子主演の恋谷橋。

http://www.koitani.co.jp

http://news.walkerplus.com/2011/0616/13
 
この日だったろうか、ぼくは温泉周辺を散歩をする。大橋旅館

www.o-hashi.ne

を川の向こう側から見る。それを見て千と千尋の油屋を思い出す。
Y.Aさんを待つため足湯をする。双子の子供をみる。そして双子の中国人?を足湯で見かける。倉吉、三朝には双子がいっぱいいるのか?Y.Aさんの奥さんも双子、その娘さんも双子。

Y.A氏と鳥取のNEWプロジェクトを考える。全部で10点ほど新商品を考える
夜はY.A家族とFacebookでも参加した山の奥のDooDoo食堂(ドードー食堂
鳥取県東伯郡三朝町三徳989-3)

dodoshoku.exblog.jp

で鍋料理を。肉がおいしかった。スピーチをして、少し注目を浴びる。ロンドンにいっていたというインテリアデザイナーが食堂に先日きていたはなしをS.Sさんから聞く。
コミニカにとまる。http://ameblo.jp/comminica

11月24日
予定より遅れて直島に出発。
投入堂 にいく。 かなり寒い。管理の人か見回りの人なのか作業服を着たひとがいろいろと説明してくれた。映画かテレビのドキュメンタリーのワンシーンのようだった。「人が何人も死んでますからね。危険ですよ、この時期は。いまレスキュー隊が訓練しに行きましたよ」

間に合わないので車で鳥取へついでに鳥取観光。東郷湖に寄る。小さいころ毎夏遊びに来た白兎海岸を通過、たくさんの思い出は一瞬で通り過ぎる。祖父を訪ねに子供の頃のよく来た。雨や寒い日は海にこれなくてとても残念がった記憶がある。いつも父親が「なんぼになりますか?もうすぐ帰るからまけといて」と白兎海岸の向かいにありトンネルの近くの駐車場のおじさんに土地のなまりでまけるのが不思議でしょうがなかった子供のころを思い出す。トンネルというものは僕にとって怖い存在だった、だから向こう側が何があるか不思議にいつも思っていた。そのトンネルを逆側から通り抜ける。砂丘をみにいく。観光地は意外と寂びれていた。
宇野から直島へ 
直島パオにとまる。つつじ壮
 tsutsujiso.no-blog.jp/blog
謎の薄青い作業服を着たおっさんがあらわれる。
「よかったら車出しましょか?僕暇なんでね。」名刺をY.A氏がもらう。水深なんとか器具とかいろいろ書いてある。とてもあやしい感じ。Y.A氏は軽く断る。
お風呂に行く。
温泉近くで飲む。
直島で唯一のタクシーを唯一のコンビニから予約して乗る。

パオはヒーターが効いて暑いぐらいだった。

1 comment:

  1. YoBit enables you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete