Tuesday 20 December 2011

Shipping Back 04/日本帰航 04 in English/Japanese

2011-11-15
Workshop at Shimokitazawa Vizz from 5pm-7pm
Met my best friend Y , He always tell me “ Please be healthy” It really strikes me the word from him. Being healthy and be alive.. more important than being successful…

2011-11-16
Went to piano concert of my friend from primary school. Met two friends from pianist from the same school, I also have seen my friend from the same school who launch his own company (interactive design) He wants to work with me. Had a lunch with him.

2011・11・17
Dentist at 10am.
Went to Matohu shop in Omote Sando, I met the designer in London, so I had an appointment to talk with the designers. They seem very successfu

l. Interesting atmosphere in the shop.
Ate some Japanese snack which shaped into Matohu’s logo.
They gave us a ticket of Kanjiru Fuku Exhibitions, so I went later. We talked about Professor N from Kyoto Zokei Uni, as they made a magazine which my interview includes.

2011-11-18
Move to Nagoya,
Met Satomi Harada (ethicalist) http://satomiharada.com/ We had a nice conversation and she loves what I do. She is interesting buying my products for sale at her shop.
Went to Nagoya Fashion College. Talked with Princiapal and one of their staff. They said the fashion student don’t have so much motivation nowadays. I will have a lecture in April 2012

My friend and also Art Director of Nagoya Dentsu Shinpei Takashima. We studied at the same art school in Tokyo. There are 30 people working in Nagoya Branch and 15 are art directors.

2011-11-19
Lecturing at Nagoya Gakugei Uni. Going to Nanba from Kintetsu Tokkyu.
17:00 pm
The tooth pain.
Meeting with a Buyer in Kobe.


Nov 20
At Tottori. I got to change the train many times. Made me feel nostalgic as I used to visit my grandpa in Summer when I was little. Went to Kurayoshi. Very old fashioned train. I saw the most respectful woman R since 20years ago. She showed me Shirakabe(place). It was a bit chilly. The lunch had been finished at the most of places. She told me our emperor visited this place a while ago.
Talked many things with her. After lunch, we went to Akagawara Gogoten Kura(http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310201/31000284/) with R
You can grind with a stone mortar by yourself in this café. About 3422m away from Kurayoshi station.
We went to Misasa(hot spring place and where I stayed) by car. Made me feel going back to the past when I see “Nude” sign on the strange hot spring place… I didn’t know what it is.. say good bye to R. Ryokan(Japanese style hotel)’s staffs have a strong accent.
Went to Japanese Bar Cyadaya http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310203/31000265/
Had a very nice atmosphere. Saw Indian girl working there.

21 / nov
In the morning, met with T.F who is sculptor. Had a lunch with her at Shirakabe club(which used to be a bank) , Y came there to pick me up.
Lecturing at Tottori Tanki uni. Met funny design teacher. He keeps giving me a compliments and have a nice smile and cute waving hands to us…
Went to Neko Café(cat café) http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310201/31000550/
Had a dinner with Y’s family, R and R ‘s son.

――――
2011-11-15
下北Vizzにてワークショップ 5時から7時まで.
幼馴染のYと会う。とにかく健康に気をつけてと彼はいつもいう。心に伝わる言葉。成功よりも健康で生きていることがなにより大事だと思う。

2011-11-16
小学校の同級生のY.Uのランチコンサートに行く。彼女の演奏を聞くのは初めて。そこで学園小学校(Satoshiの小学校の姉妹校)の女性二人と、同じ小中高一緒の男性に会う。
かれはインタラクティブデザインの会社を起業。一緒に仕事をしようと会話が弾む。食事を一緒にする。

2011・11・17
10時歯医者
14時ごろMatohuの直営店に行く。とても落ち着いた雰囲気のお店。場所も表参道のおもしろい場所にある。
スタジオが上にありアポをとっていたので下にデザイナー二人が降りてきて来てくれて話をする。ロンドンのボラ・アクスの下で一緒に働いていたときにお会いしてそのときレーベル立ち上げについて話していた。
毎回いろいろなProjectを職人としたりや伝統技術を伝えるなどやっている。Matohuのロゴでできたお菓子を頂く。
ちょうどそのときやっていた感じる服展の招待状を頂く。また少し前に行ったProjectで京都造形のN先生のはなしをする。ちょうどぼくも半年前お会いして学校のゼミの雑誌にぼくの書いた物を載っていることを話す。
その後その展覧会へ


2011-11-18
名古屋へ移動。
タレント・エシカリスト原田さとみさんと会う。とても話を共感していただく、アクセを買いたいとの事。

名古屋ファッション専門学校の教務と校長と話す。ファッション専門学校業界の事情を聞く。最近の生徒はやる気がない。自分をださないとのこと。
4月の講演について合意。

電通の名古屋支部のアート・ディレクター高嶋新平と会う。彼とは予備校が同じで後輩にあたる。
名古屋の社員は30名ほどでうち15人がアートディレクター優秀な人材ばかりとのこと。

2011-11-19
名古屋学芸大学にて講演。
近鉄特急で難波に名古屋から向かう

17:00
歯の奥がまだ痛む。

バイヤーさんに神戸でMeeting.

11月20日
鳥取入り。長旅乗換えが多い。鳥取は懐かしかった。すぐに倉吉に向かう。田舎な電車。尊敬する女性の一人Rさんと20年ぶりにお会いする。白壁の町に行き案内してもらう。少し冷える。ランチがどこも終っていた。天皇皇后陛下が最近訪れたようだった。いろんなはなしをする。赤瓦五号館 久楽(http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310201/31000284/)でお茶をRさんと。 
石臼で挽く特製珈琲
倉吉駅から3,422m
鳥取県倉吉市新町1 赤瓦五号館 2F

車で三朝にいく。
ヌードの看板をみて過去にもどったかとおもう。
旅館で麗さんと別れる。
旅館の人の訛りが強い。


とても素敵な飲み屋(茶田屋)に行く。http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310203/31000265/
インド人の女の人が仕事をしていた。

11月21日
朝 父の友人 T.Fと会う。食事を白壁倶楽部にて (登録有形文化財。元銀行とても面白い建物)
http://www.nihon-kankou.or.jp/soudan/ctrl?evt=ShowBukken&ID=31203ae2182005639
Yさんが迎えに来る。

鳥取短期大学で講演。おちゃめな先生に会う。常に僕を褒めて、素敵な笑い顔とさよならの手の振り方を持った人。
ネコカフェにいく
http://r.tabelog.com/tottori/A3102/A310201/31000550/
食事をY氏の家族とRさんとRさんのお子様と。

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your friend Y in that being healthy and alive is more important than being successful. In fact, I think in some ways, being healthy and feeling alive is a success in itself! :)

    ReplyDelete