Sunday 7 April 2013

Met Hitonari Tsuji (Dream)2013 04-07 (06 night) (draft)


Just a brief ( I will write complete one later)

Met Hitonari Tsuji, also his wife Miho Nakayama. I wasn’t really pay attention to his wife. Messy room like artistic place. That maybe hall of his mansion. I started talking to him to explain why we are similar and he started climbing up the huge stairs. He didn’t care about me. He had a short hair, very short. He shut the door at the end, I looked like a crazy fan of him, but he showed me a strange look to me. Those eyes were telling me he wanted to talk to me in his mind.

In the train. There was a beautiful oriental woman. I could not see, two men were interested in her. One of fat business man, started talking to her with his joke, then she said “huh?” she wasn’t try to rude, she just didn’t know what he was doing. Then his friend? Or his wife? Similar age as him(middle age) took his arm “come on you are just fan, don’t try so hard” < this scene was very realistic…>  and she took him outside of the train.

Black man, who is from Softbank advert. Came to my house. From backyard, he opened the door even there was no door. He was friend of K (my assistant) or other assistant(man). Then I was complaining him that he came from back yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment