Monday 15 April 2013

Beautiful past and present merge into one. (Dream) Draft 20130415




Had a beautiful dream. I haven’t seen such a beautiful dream for a long time. It was a funeral, but everybody was in the Japanese sport hall. Facing each other. Me and my brother next each other, doing seiza. And probably my cousin.

In front of us, there are bunch of adult people, seems like they are waiting for photograph to be taken. You know for memory they take photos.. traditional one, so some people are sitting and some standing, some on the standing base. My dead grand mother was there, my mother’s side. And maybe her dead brother( could not recognise but my brother or someone told me that is our relatives) and possibly my grandfather. No father’s side.

 I was happy, so excited, in a dream I don’t even remember they were dead. Oh yes. I was little child in the dream. And they were so young. Probably younger age than when I was born. Forgot that was funeral (I didn’t really care most of the time anyway). So I was looking for my mum, as I was happy to see all my relatives being ‘young’ I was looking for my mum who must be young as well.

She appeared with beautiful smile, approached to us, I was not sure when I was young I was jealous to my brother, but I didn’t feel that this time. So young and beautiful. Every moment she moves, I can see the aura and brightness. I was just staring at her, my eyes follows wherever she goes, yes I was like that when I was child. Almost like fall in love with her. Even a moment if I wasn’t with her, I die. I cried. I know my mother hasn’t been dead! But I was so happy to see her. I totally remember that feeling, and now I do not care about her so much. We hardly talk each other. I was afraid that she would notice as I was staring at her all the time. Because I knew my body was child but my mind was in a present.

I heard that when people die all you remember is about our own mother. Mother is precious for everyone. All the mother have to act like muse and respectful, which is tough job I guess. And I feel again that we must respect women more.

Somehow I felt, I had to create master piece, beautiful music and art that people cry. I must do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment