Monday 23 April 2012

English!! you! Japanese!


English language people, English! I mean at least English. I am talking to Japanese people especially and other nationalities who are ignorant about English language, I am sorry but we need to use this language,because it is common language and most of the debates and important news online are in English. if you want to be in an island and close yourself, fine, but if you want to say that you are advance and would love to work with other countires and nationalities, you need to. that's the start, Don't say I am Japanese, I don't need that. I am fed up with listening to many Japanese who live in England and they don't even try to speak English. Why you are here? If you don't want to learn other culture and living in that culture, you are better not to be international, go back and work as a craft man, talk with nature and be a farmer(no offfence to farmer), you do not need to speak English. I am saying, because we need those people, too. Of course all of us do not need to speak English, so try not to waste everybody's time and your time. Be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment