Tuesday 6 April 2010

Poof



When I was walking on the street, a middle aged English guy come towards me and saying “you are looking like a fucking poof!” then he grab my arms. “you look like a poof” I was like… “poof?” and he said poof! Then he walked away as he thought I m stupid or don’t understand English. Certainly I did not understand, he was right. I kind of knew what that means. I used dictionary later. poof , poof.
POOF/puf/ noun (BrE) ! slang) an offensive word for a HOMOSEXUAL man
…..
I was wearing. Purple trousers, black jacket, black and white scarf, glasses and colourful umbrella. Is this make people think I am gay? If he said “look like” probably he thought I am not, but look like..

1 comment:

  1. Just don't take notice what ppl says! especially if they don't know what fasion is...

    Just with your on style cuz you doing it great!

    And people who say that things are just a mug!

    (sorry for my language... but I can't find any word wich describe that kind of manner - I mean this guy...)

    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete