Tuesday 9 March 2010

English Pub lunch



English food is horrible, that is the reputation in the world, but I went very nice pub restaurant where is on broadway market in East London. It is popular place so I went Sunday lunch time. We ordered sausages and blue cheese mash with bread and grilled sea bass. Just came back from Japan, and was afraid to come back because of food, but I actually felt that I had not had nice lunch as this for a long time, so what did I eat in Japan??? I guess I’ ve already forgotten. Nice at home atmosphere, slightly dark but doesn’t bother me. Every time I come these kind of nice places, I always want my family to be here. I found most of the waitress and waiter are Thai, perhaps chef is also Thai? Thai people cook English food.
Dub pub
www..belgianbars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment