Monday 26 January 2015

Vipassana Meditation/ ヴィパッサーナ瞑想 in English/Japanese

love is weakened, love is missing, love is migrated, love is lessened, love is lost…. love is…

drawing by Satoshi Dáte (伊達 賢)



I am going to Vipassana Meditation

This is nothing to do with religion or some sort of cult.
You can read trough in different language on the site.

The reason I am going is
-       I never been taught how to meditate
-       Although I do less suffer than before, but I still see nightmare everyday and dark cloud comes into my mind
-       Try to control myself
-       Think about myself once again deeply
-       As many of my friends recommended

So I won’t be able to talk to you or response for 10 days, any emergency please contact to my official email then my assistant can reply to you.

-----------------------------------------
 
ヴィパッサーナ瞑想に行ってきます。
宗教やカルトとは何の関係がない施設です。
下記より日本語で詳細が参照できます。


瞑想に行く理由として

-       今まで瞑想方法を教わったことがないため
-       以前より不安や恐怖と戦えるようになったが、悪夢は毎日のようにみる。巨大な虚無が襲ってくることがある。
-       自身をコントロールするため
-       自分自身を深く考えるため
-       多くの友達が推薦したため

10日間ほど音信不通になりますが。必要な場合公式のEmailにてご連絡ください。アシスタント対応します。

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete