Monday 13 October 2014

Poem - Love and Poem - in English




Love and Poem

I construct myself piece by piece as a puzzle

Your one which is delicate and has dignity, matching with the one of mine

You cipher all of them together and you show me

With time, gazing at them one by one, realising that I am staring at beautiful snow crystals
As I touch the illusional flower, I feel your truth through my five senses

And I plunge into you without fears, without any doubt
In the abstract fields, our colour, shape and feeling merge together

Thawing

Sometimes we are pushed out by waves of this world
My body and yours are scattered


Your name
Your appearance
Your words
I try to remember them, but they disappear

But even if there is no certainty,
I feel so sure
Even if we were far away
We are firmly connected

My feeling towards you,
Through the mind tunnel
Reaches your soul

Swim and swim and swim
Trying to get to the core

Your existence,
Painted by the darkest charcoal

Your heart,
Like a lake in the lonely island which lit by sunshine constantly, the living things immerse calmly to share nature

Your soul,
As a looking glass, sees the truth, universe and my substantial self

Everything fills me

I wish to have you, the only unique person I see in the world
It may be that we can only live together in one life
I want to ensure over and over that such a truth is not a lie

I feel that each moment I spend time with you is a miracle and it is beautiful

Even if something happens in the past or in the future,
The earth does not care and we do not care

I want to live in the present
I want to feel

Push and then pull
Float and then sink
We balance each other
We grow our own love

Even if the world ends, even if we leave to the other world, you and I are connected surely

An abstract agreement without any promise
No one can see it

Every time I see you,
I feel so at ease
I swim

With the sadness
With the suffering
With the happiness

I give my entire energy toward the moment in which I spend time with you

The time is like an empty shell
Like mist, they disappear with our afterimage along with the past
But we create, create and create

Forever
By the love as an infinite force

I appreciate everything as it brought me to you,
I want to love you on and on

written by Satoshi Dáte


No comments:

Post a Comment