Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mariana Camiloti / the place Robin Howard Dance Theatre in English & in Japanese 日本語 2012/02/09






I went to see the place Robin Howard Dance Theatre Resolution! 2013 The world’s biggest platform for new dance.

Mariana Camiloti 27 Dragonflies

This place you can see a new contemporary dance show, not too big but good quality.
I found an interesting image on the website. A girl’s face with a big green balloon. She was peeking from the green balloon,but with full of confidence. I usually decide to go if I had a good impression from the image of events. 

My instinct is always right.

The place was quite big place, located in Euston.

All the audience was asked to keep the green balloon. I sat on the seat, and the show started.  With relaxing music, repetitive but nice like Brian Eno or can be my music.
Dancer appears and she is so relaxed. All the movement.

I felt she is different, her existence.. yes that is. The human quality. Only in live you can feel. Art it is. You need to feel it at present (in this case human body) like an abstract painting, when I was young I didn’t get abstract paintings. So I went to abstract expressionism exhibition in Tokyo, then I felt it. There is no need to explain. I felt more real than some realistic figurative paintings. So real, so lively. Doesn’t matter that there is a human or an apple figure on the canvas, if there is a spirit inside.

Yes, she exists, more than normal feeling of existence. She is not a model looking, but she knows her body and how to make herself beautiful, sexy, cute and human like.
Then she started blowing green balloon, and just let the air go out. And she moves with balloon, again and again.

Her shadows are on the big wall behind, so real and unreal. This is the moment of meeting point of the unknown world and this world.

She lines up the balloon, rapidly, endlessly tried make them straight but balloons kept moving by air. This reminds me about my past me trying to line up the mini cars instead of playing with them, my cousin felt very weird of my behaviour. 

Unpredictable,

I was a bit afraid that whole thing would be disaster when she asked us to pass blew up balloons to her to complete her dream during the play, but she did it well at the edge of reality and unreality. 

She finishes with beautiful dance using her whole strength and skill. just one minute, so she danced (as general dancing) only a minute of her entire show and this really worked well. 
 
I felt dance is not about dancing. It is about how to communicate with people by their own bodies. If you can feel what they are trying to convey.  

ロビン・ハワード・ダンスシアター2013 ニューダンスのための世界一大きな舞台を見に行く
マリアナ・カミロッティ 27ドラゴンフライズ
ここは小さい劇場で質の高いコンテンポラリーダンスが見れるので有名だ。

ウェブサイトで面白いイメージを見つける。女の人が大きな緑の風船から顔をのぞかしている写真だった。チラッとみえる顔には自信が感じられた。イベントのポスターや写真に魅了されて行って失敗したことがない。
勘はいつもあたるのでこの舞台を見に行くことにした。
場所は結構大きく、ユーストンに位置する。


皆は緑の風船を手に持つ。会場に集まるみんなは係員に配られる。
席に座り、ショーが始まる。緩やかな音楽が流れる。ブライアン・イーノのような、僕の音楽のような。

ダンサーが現れる、とてもリラックスしている。すべての動きが。
彼女はなにか違うと感じられた。彼女の存在感。人間のクオリティー。ライブでしかわからないこの感じ。これこそアート。「今」からのみ感じられる、まるで抽象絵画のように、ちいさいころ抽象絵画がわからず、抽象絵画の展示会に行ったことがある。そこには具象から感じるよりもリアリティーを感じる抽象絵画が僕の目の前にあった。そこにある魂が重要なのだと感じた。


そう彼女は存在する。普段僕らが見ている存在よりも存在して。彼女はモデルではない。けれども彼女は体を使ってより美しく、セクシーに、かわいくそして人間を表現するすべを知っている。
緑の風船をふくらませ、そして自然に空気がゆっくりと抜けていくのを楽しむ。風船と体が会話する。何度も。

彼女の大きな影が後ろの壁に現れる。とても現実的で現実でない。これが二つの世界の会合。知らない世界と知っている世界の。

彼女は風船を並べ始める。早く、何度も何度も空気によって動いてしまう風船を何度もきちんと並べようとする。ぼくが幼少期にミニカーを必死に等間隔で並べようとしたのを思い出す。従兄弟がとても変に思っていたのを母親から聞いた。

予想できない

彼女が前に出て観客に彼女の見た夢を完結するために膨らました風船を彼女に渡すように言った時、すべてをぶち壊してしまうかと思ったが彼女は難なくやってのけた。

最後に彼女は全ての力と技術で風船の中を踊る。たった一分ほど。パフォーマンスの中でいわゆる一般で言うダンスというものを1分だけ踊ったのだ。それがアートピースとしてとても調和が取れたものだった。


ダンスはダンスをする事が重要でないことに気付いた。それはコミュニケーション。いかに観客と会話をするか。もちろん感じる側もそれを受け入れる能力が無くてはいけない。

No comments:

Post a Comment