Tuesday 11 October 2011

Communication Discussion at Toho Music Uni./ 東邦音楽大学 コミュニケーション論 クラス 2011.10.10

I had a class at Masaki Tokutomi's Communication Discussion in Toho(東邦) Music University on 2011.04.21
It was the first University Class I did in Japan.

I had a talk about how we communicate differently with other languages, culture and environment.
I also talked about my concept and how I "communicate" with people through my works.

Here is their feedback after my class.Please have a look.
There are English translation after the image.

Thank you very much Mr.Tokutomi for this opportunity.


2011年4月21日に東邦音楽大学のコミュニケーション論(徳富政樹講師)にて1時間のクラスを承りました。
日本で大学の授業は初めてです。
言語、文化や環境によってコミュニケーションが変わる、そして僕の表現方法で人とどの様に「コミュニケート」していくかを語りました。

今回のこのような機会を与えてくださった、徳富政樹先生に感謝してます。




I want you to give me some of your inspiration…


It is eye opening to know that Japanese people can be successful though they couldn’t get into famous Japanese art universities because artistic technique plus label of university is very important in Japan. But Britain is different, and more open. I think it’s very nice.


I study classic music and it was a great opportunity to listen to a professional from a different field. Thank you!


I learned from your talk that situation in Japan and Britain is interestingly different. From now on, I want to talk to people from foreign countries.


Very motivational. I don’t know about fashion but it is very impressive that you create things from very first with your own idea!


I wear cheap clothes. I hated brands because I thought people like them only because it is expensive. But your talk changed my mind. I learned there is a decent reason and idea behind it. I want to learn more about fashion. Thank you so much!


I was moved with your video clips that I got goose bumps. Your thought was too deep and it made me think. I was motivated and very lucky to listen to you today.


Your talk was very real and practical!


I am going be inspired in Vienna, Austria where I am visiting for training soon. I want to talk to Austrians as many as I can by being brave!


Mr. Date’s glasses and hairstyle are curious…

No comments:

Post a Comment